Last year, I published a podcast with one of my favorite financial writers, Morgan Housel.
You may remember that the episode was a recording of a Bogleheads meeting and the interview was actually conducted by my buddy, Gouri.
Well, Gouri recently invited me to join the Bogleheads to talk about life after FIRE and today’s podcast episode is a recording of that discussion!
Big thanks to Gouri and the Bogleheads for making this happen and hope you enjoy it!
- How your views on spending change after you retire
- Why you should treat FI as a spectrum rather than a finish line
- How to plan for all aspects of post-FI life
- The unexpected benefits and challenges of early retirement
- The Album
- Atomic Habits
- Music Habits e-Book
- Fifth Annual Update
- Ramit Sethi on the Financial Independence Podcast
- How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
- Early Retirement Extreme
- My Wife’s Guest Post
- My Wife’s Podcast Interview